Nobody likes to have rough looking skin, whether you are a male or female. Acne, wrinkles, blemishes, scars tend to attack your skin and mar your beauty. That is why its important to know how to get smooth skin naturally using the ingredients around you.
There are several ways to get a smooth skin, either by using several skin care products out there which are either too expensive or contain ingredients which can be harmful to your skin and cause you lots of damages.
Or you can continue reading to find out how to get smooth skin using natural products you can find around you. Am sure some of these products can be found in your kitchen or fridge.
This article will be divided into two sections. One is where I will be telling you how to get smooth skin through your daily routine or habits. And the second is how to get smooth face using natural products most of which you can find in your homes.
1. Take in more water
Water is on top of this list because of how important it is to our overall well-being. In getting smooth, soft skin water plays a big role because it flushes out all the toxins and waste in our body system.
Always make it a habit to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water everyday to stay hydrated. However, try to avoid too much sugary drinks and alcohol.
Also use water to wash your face at least twice everyday (in the morning and in the evening, before bed time). You should also wash your face if you are sweating. That helps you get rid of the bacterial on your face that could cause you rashes, acne and other skin problems.
Also eat fruits and vegetables that are rich in water cos you need every water you can get.
2. Good Sleep
Want to know how to get smooth skin overnight? Then you should try getting a good sleep. Ensure you don’t stay up late at night, go to bed early, and watch your overall health improve. According to specialists, you should try get at least 6hours of sleep every night.
Good sleep helps you relax, look younger, remove dark spots, reduce wrinkles and improve skin tone.
Not having a good amount of sleep leads to the release of too much cortisol stress hormone which speeds up collagen production, resulting to inflammation.
You can’t exclude exercising if you are talking about beauty tips for skin. Exercising at least 5 days a week can improve the condition of your skin dramatically.
You don’t necessarily need to go to the gym always, exercising could be in a form of walking, jugging, running and even dancing.
While exercising, your body gets rid of the wastes and toxins in your body through sweat. And it doesn’t end there, exercising improves the circulation of blood in the body, hence leaving your skin glowing.
4. Eating healthy
If you are looking for how to get glowing skin overnight, you can’t ignore the fact that you have to eat healthy. What you put inside your body is reflected outside your body.
If you take in junk food, it will be noticed and if you cultivate the habit of eating healthy, your skin will definitely look much better and fresh.
Make sure you add fruits and vegetables to your daily diet if you want to get smooth skin. This doesn’t work just for your skin but your overall health.
Also Read: How to get pink lips fast permanently
How to get a smooth face using natural products
1. Take 1/4 of an apple, peel off the skin and grate, cool in refrigerator, apply on the skin and leave it on for 15 minutes, then wash off with cool water.
2. Mix a bit of honey, olive oil, few drops of sandalwood essential oil and a pinch of turmeric. Apply paste to skin and wash off with tepid water.
3. Always wash your face with a mild, soap-free face wash. Never use soap, as that would further strip your skin of natural oil.
4. Prepare a mask by mixing a slice of pumpkin with egg yolk and milk. Let this mask set on your face for 30 minutes for a glowing skin.
5. To prevent wrinkles and drying, blend a cucumber and apply on the face, neck and eyes. Leave on for about 20 minutes before washing off with tepid water.
6. Make a paste with egg yolk, olive oil and lemon juice. Apply it on the neck and face, wash it out after 10 minutes.
7. Massaging your face regularly with almond oil or olive oil, works wonders for dry skin.
8. Mix 3 table spoon of oatmeal in 2 table spoon of cold water and apply directly to the face. Leave on for 5 minutes, rinse with cool water.
9. Applying honey for 10-15 minutes on the face before washing off with lukewarm water, keeps the skin supple and fresh looking.
10. Mix vinegar and rose water in equal quantities and apply for a glowing result. Do this twice a day for a quick result.
11. Mix pineapple juice and carrot juice. Apply it on the face and wash it after 15 minutes
12. Mix honey and banana and apply to your face for soft and glowing skin, and mix turmeric powder, milk cream and rice flour and apply to your face
13. Take a cup of raw pureed spinach and 1 spoon of fresh cream, mix well and apply on the face, leave it for about 30 minutes and wash it off
14. Mix curd and cucumber juice and apply it on the face
15. You can’t ignore what goes into your body when talking about how to get smooth skin. Cut carrot into smaller pieces and use a juice extractor to extract the juice, you can add some ginger to make it tasty and drink every morning. Carrot is good for toning the skin due to its Vitamin A and beta carotene properties.
16. Use papaya, honey, orange. mix it and do massage with it up to 25-30 minutes. u will found definitely a glowing skin
17. For supple skin, apply a ripe smashed banana on your face for 20 minutes daily
18. Add a pinch of yeast with 2 teaspoon of cabbage juice and apply for a glowing skin
19. Crush half spoon cornflakes and add cleansing milk to it and clean face and neck with it for 5 minutes daily for a glowing face
20. Use sunscreen to protect yourself from sun’s harmful UV radiations. you can use day time moisturizers that have sunscreen built into them
21. Mix 1 table spoon of barley powder with half teaspoon of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply it on the face and wash after 20 minutes. for a glowing skin
22. For dark underarms and neck apply lemon juice mixed with cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric daily. leave this on for 20 minutes. Or you can apply just the lemon juice, by using it as a cleanser.
23. Make a paste of mint leaves and almonds. mix it with warm water and apply. leave it till it dries and rinse with warm water.
24. For dry skin mashed ripe avocado is the best. simply apply on clean skin and allow its rich oil to moisturize your face and rinse with cool water
25. Always use hot water to wash face as it dissolves clogged oil and also balances kapha.
26. Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Apply this in your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water
27. Boost your sunscreen by popping a pomegranate extract supplement. it can enhance the skins sun protective.
28. Take Aloe Vera leaf, extract the Aloe Vera gel and apply on your skin. You can also put the Aloe Vera leaf in water and leave it for some few minutes and apply the liquid. Leave it on your body for about 15minutes before washing off with lukewarm water.
29. Be gentle, after all it is your skin. Don’t apply too much or too many skin care products. A must to follow skin care tip.